1. I feel strong. I have overcome so much and I feel that I’m continuing to grow in so many ways.
2. I feel capable. I know that I can handle the responsibilities on my plate, and I’m capable to handle the things to come.
3. We should strive to be wise not nice. Being nice can get us killed. Okay, I’m being dramatic but people take advantage of nice people. We should want to be wise people.
4. I want to do my very best raising my girls. I want them to grow into strong, wise, God-fearing women.
5. Prayer is so necessary and so powerful. Big things can happen when we unite with an all-powerful God.
6. Time is a resource. Just like money, I want to use my time effectively, doing the very best things with it that I can.
7. Church is important. Tomorrow is Sunday and I’m honestly looking forward to getting dressed up to go to church so my family can hear a Word from the Lord.
8. I love dreaming. Dreaming is so important and so energizing. Many wonderful things have come to pass because of dreams.
9. I love who I am. There is no one I’d rather be. I’m extremely content.
10. I have some work to do. There are some things that I want to accomplish that I know are going to require work, and that’s perfectly okay with me.