1. They only work when they have to. I believe that men work hard to achieve a goal (whatever that goal may be), but then they subconsciously relax when they achieve it. This relates to work, career, money, and yes even women. I believe they do whatever it takes to get the woman they want, but then when they get her they relax. This may not even be intentional, they just do it.
2. They are weaker than they appear. Men are conditioned to be strong and tough so they focus on displaying this to the public. They work hard to appear strong, yet underneath they have more weaknesses than we’d imagine.
3. They need help. A married woman once told me that she tells her husband what to do without telling him what to do. They need women who can help them, but the woman must be strategic with her technique.
4. They really, really, really enjoy sex. They think about it a lot and they enjoy it so much that they can be selfish during the act. Mature men are more intentional about being focused on the woman, while an immature man is only focused on pleasing himself. Nonetheless, men enjoy sex. The more the merrier.
5. They have big egos. They love to receive compliments and praise. They love to be reminded of their strengths. They actually NEED to be reminded of their strengths. Try it out and see how he smiles or chuckles. He’s sure to show he’s pleased.
I’m no expert; these are simply my thoughts. Feel free to share any insight. 🙂