1. Serve- Look around for needs, then do something. Serve others.
2. Give- Give away things. Money, time, resources, good words.
3. Share- Share what you have. Fill voids with your extra.
4. Love- Just love. We have no room to judge if we are filled with love.
5. Understand- Place yourself in someone else’s shoes. Put forth effort to understand them.
6. Compassion- Have compassion on people. Show concern when others are hurting. Just care.
7. Generosity- Give freely. Kill selfishness. Be generous.
8. Forgive- Forgive those who hurt you. We have good works to do. It’s unwise to carry anger and hurt.
9. Pray- Pray for others, not just yourself. Pray for people in passing. Just ask God to help others.
10. Listen- Listen to others, don’t over talk. You can uncover ways to do good by simply listening.