I just left Voice & Articulation class where we focus on manipulating sentences by speaking them in a variety of ways.
The class is cool because it is teaching me that you can speak 1 sentence in many different ways- giving it many different meanings.
The textbook has some pretty interesting sentences. Some will make you think, others will make you laugh. Check them out…
1. I don’t have a solution, but I admire your problem.
2. You never really learn to swear until you learn how to drive.
3. Tell me what you need, and I’ll tell you how to get along without it.
4. Money can’t buy happiness, but somehow it’s more comfortable to cry in a Lexus than a Kia.
5. Facts do not change. Feelings do.
6. The family that stays together probably has one car.
7. Think before you speak. Then you won’t.
8. You can never be too skinny or too rich.
9. Quit worrying about your health and it’ll go away.
10. Start every day with a smile and get it over with.
Hope you enjoyed. They made my day a little bit more interesting! 🙂