1. Bring her husband good, not harm, all the days of her life.
2. Be trustworthy- Her husband should have full confidence in her.
3. Work with eager hands.
4. Get up while it is still dark to provide food for her family.
5. Invest money.
6. Work vigorously.
7. Be profitable, staying up late to get the job done.
8. Be generous to the poor and give to the needy.
9. Ensure that her family is prepared for cold weather.
10. Be clothed in fine linen and purple.
11. Have a respectable husband.
12. Produce items and sell them.
13. Be clothed with strength and dignity.
14. Speak with wisdom.
15. Watch over the affairs over her household- She is not idle.
16. Be respected and called blessed by her children.
17. Receive praises from her husband- He says she surpasses all the other women.
18. Be less concerned with being beautiful and more concerned with fearing the Lord.
19. Be rewarded for her work.
20. Receive praises for her work in public.
These aren’t my thoughts; this is what The Bible says about being a wife in Proverbs 31:10-31.
Goodness, being a noble & virtuous wife is no joke! 🙂