Last night I started the DVD “No More Sheets” by Juanita Bynum. Juanita delivered this powerful message while speaking at Bishop T.D. Jake’s church. The message is targeted toward single women- preparing for marriage, our role in marriage, and even what’s preventing us from marriage.
I’ve only watched 30 minutes so far, yet it has already transformed my thinking. Let me share a few points:
1. God can not join us with our mate if we still have ties to men that we have previously been with.
2. Just because we are single, does not mean we are truly single. She discussed how when we have sex, women receive a part of the man’s spirit. The tie has to be completely broken.
3. Women must be preparing for marriage. Know how to cook! She even discussed how she stocked up on necessities like soap and laundry detergent before she was married.
4. Don’t sit back and expect to be rescued from your problems! Don’t be needy. When you join with your mate, you should be able to say “This is what I have. This is what I can offer you.”
5. There may be some things that you won’t be able to do in order to stay saved and pure. We must continue to do the right things so we can stay pure, as we await and prepare for our husband. Some people may not understand our decisions; however we must do what’s right for us and what’s pleasing to the Lord.
I’m loving this so far and can’t wait to finish it. I know it will be a life changing message for me!
For more information on “No More Sheets” or to purchase, click here.